Functions of the Sample Studies Page
The sample studies page offers similar functions as the experiment library. When you click on a study, this card will appear:
This contains useful information about the study.
- Author: the username of the person who created the study.
- Affiliation: in parentheses underneath the author. The university, company, or group that the author identifies as part of.
- Description: the author's written description of the study.
- Keywords: words used to describe the design and goals of the study.
- Category/Branch: the branch(es) of psychology that the study falls under.
- Number of Imports: the number of times that the study has been imported. This counts across all users, not just you!
- Participation time: how long it takes to participate in this study.
- Study Language: the language that the study is written in.
- Special Features: Tells if the study uses any of the following:
- Multiple users
- Longitudinal design
- Demographic Participation Requirements: gives more details about required participation criteria:
- First language
- Other Requirements: gives details about the system that participants can use to participate in the study:
- Allowed Devices
- Allowed Browsers
- Required Sensors (such as a webcam, microphone, etc.)
- "Thumbs Up" Icon: shows the number of times the study has been liked by users
There are several clickable buttons on the study card.
- Participate: allows you to participate in the study.
- Import: makes a copy of the study (including all events and stimuli) in your account.
- Inspect: allows you to see the study design and tasks without fully importing the study.
- Like: allows you to give the study a like. You can only like a study once, but you may like as many studies as you see fit. This helps support researchers, so please utilize this feature if you enjoyed a study!
All studies on this page have either been created by Labvanced or have been created by a user and approved by the team. If you have a study that you think would be a good fit for the page, reach out to us with your name and the study ID!