The details provided in this section will be used to create a customized visual entry for your study, which is shown in the experiment library. Most of the information here is mandatory to publish the experiment.
- Publication Name: Determines the experiment name shown to the participants during the loading / startup of the study.
- Keywords: Determines the keywords which will be associated with the study. Within the experiment library, you can filter your search based on these keywords to find experiments within your area of interests. There must be at least 1 keyword, but not more than 3 keywords per study.
- Author or Affiliation: Details who is shown as the author / main affiliation of the study within the experiment library. Can be an individual, a lab group, a university, etc.
- Minimum Duration: In order to provide an estimate of how long an experiment will take, users must provide the minimum participation duration.
- Maximum Duration: In order to provide an estimate of how long an experiment will take, users must provide the maximum participation duration.
- Description: (Optional) The description is an optional field in which you can write any text to introduce /advertise your study. This text will be shown during the experiment loading screen.