Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, you will find questions and answers about Labvanced features and inner workings. This information is meant to serve as a guideline for users seeking explanations of topics like security, precision, and more.
There are six categories in this section:
- Overview and Features: provides information about the basics of Labvanced and what kinds of studies can be created.
- Security and Data Privacy: facts about data storage and how we protect our participants.
- Licensing: information about the different costs associated with licenses.
- Precision of Labvanced: answers to questions about stimulus timing and spatial presentation.
- Programmatic Use and API: quick answers to questions of how Labvanced works as a platform.
- Using Labvanced Offline: a detailed walkthrough (with images) of how to install and run the offline version of Labvanced.
These sections are meant to serve as quick answers to frequently asked questions, not complete walkthroughs. For more detailed explanations, please refer to the sections under Guide. These pages will provide explanations and images to answer more specific questions.
If you have a question that is not answered in one of these categories, or that you feel does not fit into these pages, please reach out to us via the Live Chat. We will answer your question in a timely manner and will likely direct you to a section of the Documentation where you can find a detailed explanation of your topic.
We are also happy to work with you in scheduling virtual meetings with our team to go through specific questions about your study. If your question cannot be quickly answered via the Live Chat or through the Documentation, a meeting may be a better option. For large groups such as labs, a virtual meeting can serve as a demonstration as well as a live Question & Answer session for users to ask several specific questions.
We also welcome submissions of questions that you think would be helpful to other users. If you feel that your question applies to others, please let us know. We would be happy to add it to this section.